Whether you are shopping for a Web site, or already have one, it is worthwhile to obtain a qualified opinion and guidance regarding your business' Internet strategy. We offer two types of consulting to help you make the most of your online presence:
- Helps you define the appropriate features and functionality for your site.
- Works with your budget, staffing, and other consideration to guide you to the right online solution for your particular requirements.
- Refocuses and concentrates your marketing efforts to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
- Eliminates the tendency to get oversold on a site (paying more than you need for features you won't use) or undersold (settling for less than you need), while considering your future growth and evolving requirements.
- Click here to learn more about "Needs" Consulting.
- Evaluates your current site and makes recommendations to fit your needs better.
- Makes your site more accessible and easier for your customers to use.
- Provides a page-by-page impartial opinion with recommendations based on pre-defined criteria.
- Provides you with a report to take to your existing Web developer (or Internet solutions provider) so they can make necessary changes to your Web site.
- Click here to learn more about Usability Consulting